All trainings are in line with current EU and Czech legislation. In the system of trainings, courses are divided into three basic classes which cover most of the requirements for persons working at height. The basic, one-day training is Class 1 which includes for example manoeuvres on roofs and constructions. Class 2 offers trainings which very often reflect a specific activity – rope access, tree climbing, rescue. POLYGON also provides related trainings dealing with inspection of PPE, familiarizing sellers with PPE as well as trainings “tailored” to the client's needs.
Multimedia classrooms with modern equipment are available for the theoretical part. The practical part takes places in spacious halls where one can find examples of many model situations for work at height and above depth. POLYGONs also provide complete PPE equipment for safeguarding and manoeuvres of persons working at height. Trainees therefore have the opportunity to design, together with the trainer, efficient and safe equipment for a specific activity. The complete equipment is lent to every participant free of charge during the training.
Overview of POLYGON Training Programs
Class 1 - Roofs and constructions
For workers who have a permanent foothold during work (it is not work in hanging position).
- target objects of operation: roofs, frame constructions, poles, ladders, industrial halls (machines, moulds, loaders, constructions), elevated surfaces, shelves, scaffolding, silos, stage constructions, cranes, sewerage, chimneys, etc.
Class 2 - Rope access
For workers performing work in hanging position.
- target objects of operation: tall buildings, silos, difficult access areas and more
Class 2 - Tree climbing
For workers at height operating in the trees.
- target objects of operation: trees
For personnel of rope centres and parks and for organizations providing leisure time activities.
- target objects of operation: rope parks, rope centres
Evacuation from cable railways
For personnel of cable railways and the Integrated Rescue System (IRS).
- target objects of operation: chair and gondola cable railways
Training of PPE inspection technicians
Training of persons qualified for periodic inspection of personal protective equipment against falls from heights according to CSN EN 365 standard.
- target groups: users, sellers, OHS technicians, supervisors and instructors of emergency services of IRS, methodologists, operators of rope parks, operators of climbing walls and more
PPE product training
SINGING ROCK product training which also includes testing and demonstrations of using of PPE from our production.
- target groups: PPE users, sellers, persons responsible for selecting PPE for their employees
training for work at height and above depth according to the client's wishes, in which elements of all the classes can combine.
- target objects of operation: according to the client's needs
Retraining course Specialist for work at height
For workers and job seekers who will carry out work at height or periodic inspections of PPE against falls from heights in their occupation. An international IRATA Level 1 training is also one part of the course. (This course is accredited by the Ministry of Education.)
- target objects of operation: roofs, frame constructions, poles, ladders, industrial halls (machines, moulds, loaders, constructions), elevated surfaces, shelves, scaffolding, stage constructions, cranes,
sewerage, chimneys, tall buildings, silos, difficult access areas, etc.
Special workshop aimed at testing of new, used and damaged PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) against falls from height.
- target groups: the workshop is primarily intended for “inspection technicians“ who have Training of PPE Inspection on the next day, but everybody who is interested in equipment for work at height, rescue, climbing and other vertical activities is welcome
SINGING ROCK is the first and so far the only company in the Czech Republic which became a member of the globally recognized Industrial Rope Access Trade Association.
After successful completion of the training the participant receives an IRATA certificate, which is valid around the world and which is required by some entities as the only possible prerequisite to carry out work at height.
SINGING ROCK is the first and so far the only one FISAT member in the Czech Republic.
After successful completion of the training the participant receives an FISAT certificate, which is valid around the world and which is required by some entities as the only possible prerequisite to carry out work at height.